LCCC does not have an Approved or Preferred Supplier List. If your company is interested in supplying works, services or goods to LCCC, in addition to registering on the procurement portal, please consider the following:
- We advertise opportunities above £25,000 on Contracts Finder. Please consider signing up to an alert service.
- We advertise opportunities above the EU procurement thresholds in the Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU). Please consider signing up to an alert service.
- Both LCCC and ESC are public bodies and are required to procure in accordance with the Public Contract Regulations Act 2015.
The Procurement team is responsible for purchasing all goods and services on behalf of LCCC and ESC.
Examples of these include:
- Professional services and consultancy, (management, technical, financial, and legal)
- Recruitment Partners
- Temporary staff
- Research and development
- IT supplies, services and telephony
- Travel services
- Hire of conference facilities
- Training and development
- Stationery and consumables
- Furniture and furnishings
- Financial and forecasting systems