GB-london: The provision of electricity metering review service
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-london: The provision of electricity metering review service
2. Awarding Authority:
Low Carbon Contracts Company Ltd
10 South Colonnade, Canary Wharf, London, E14 4PU, United Kingdom
Tel. 02081879297, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Carol Lin, Attn: Carol Lin
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Energy-efficiency consultancy services. Business and management consultancy and related services. Environmental issues consultancy services. Research and development services and related consultancy services. LCCC wishes to select and appoint an industry specialist to provide a report for the electricity metering review in relation to Contracts for Difference & Capacity Market. Please note this is not an Expression of Interest notice, this is a Call for Competition notice.
5. CPV Codes:
71314300 - Energy-efficiency consultancy services.
79400000 - Business and management consultancy and related services.
90713000 - Environmental issues consultancy services.
73000000 - Research and development services and related consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 19/08/2021 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
Fleetbank House, 2-6 Salisbury Square
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement. Please note that this is not an Expression of interest notice, this is a Call for Competition notice. Please log on to https://lccc.delta-esourcing.com, using Access code MN28YF9487.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 27/09/2021
Period of Work End date: 13/12/2021
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no