GB-london: implementation of contact relationship management system
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-london: implementation of contact relationship management system
1. Title: GB-london: implementation of contact relationship management system
2. Awarding Authority:
Low Carbon Contracts Company Ltd
Fleetbank House, 2-6 Salisbury Square, London, EC4Y 8JX, United Kingdom
Tel. 02081879297, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Carol Lin
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Computer and related services.
4. Description: Software package and information systems. Networking, Internet and intranet software package. Administration software package. Internet and intranet software package. Document management software package. Contact management software package. This tender is for system implementation, initial training and IT support for an 'off-the-shelf' contact relationship management system. Tender details please go to: https://lccc.delta-esourcing.com; log on to the system using access code 77J7736524 to access the tender document.
5. CPV Codes:
48000000 - Software package and information systems.
48200000 - Networking, Internet and intranet software package.
48219300 - Administration software package.
48220000 - Internet and intranet software package.
48311000 - Document management software package.
48333000 - Contact management software package.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CRN2020-033
9. Awarded to:
National ID: 07252017, Yorkshire House , Greek Street, Leeds, LS1 5SH, United Kingdom
Attn: James Daniels
Value Cost: 40,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 09/02/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: Not Provided
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
Please note this is not an expression of interest, it is a call for competition. Details please go to: https://lccc.delta-esourcing.com, log on to the system using access code 77J7736524.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 15/02/2021
Period of Work End date: 24/05/2021