GB-london: implementation of contact relationship management system
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-london: implementation of contact relationship management system
2. Awarding Authority:
Low Carbon Contracts Company Ltd
Fleetbank House, 2-6 Salisbury Square, London, EC4Y 8JX, United Kingdom
Tel. 02081879297, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Carol Lin
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Computer and related services.
4. Description: Software package and information systems. Networking, Internet and intranet software package. Administration software package. Internet and intranet software package. Document management software package. Contact management software package. This tender is for system implementation, initial training and IT support for an 'off-the-shelf' contact relationship management system. Tender details please go to: https://lccc.delta-esourcing.com; log on to the system using access code 77J7736524 to access the tender document.
5. CPV Codes:
48000000 - Software package and information systems.
48200000 - Networking, Internet and intranet software package.
48219300 - Administration software package.
48220000 - Internet and intranet software package.
48311000 - Document management software package.
48333000 - Contact management software package.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CRN2020-033
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 19/11/2020 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
Please note this is not an expression of interest, it is a call for competition. Details please go to: https://lccc.delta-esourcing.com, log on to the system using access code 77J7736524.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 07/12/2020
Period of Work End date: 22/02/2021
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no