GB-London: training services
Competitive Contract Notice Addendum
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNoticeAddendum - GB-London: training services
1. Title: GB-London: training services
2. Awarding Authority:
Low Carbon Contracts Company Ltd
Fleetbank House, 2-6 Salisbury Square, London, EC4Y 8JX, United Kingdom
Tel. 02072118598, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://lccc.delta-esourcing.com
Attn: Carol Lin
Sub Type: Education and vocational education services.
4. Description: Specialist training services. Staff training services. Training programme services. Industrial and technical training services. Management training services. Personal development training services. Electricity, heating, solar and nuclear energy. Solar energy. Energy and related services. Energy-efficiency consultancy services. The Low Carbon Contracts Company (LCCC) wishes to select and appoint several suitable training providers for providing management development and coaching, and industry-based knowledge training services.
5. CPV Codes:
80510000 - Specialist training services.
80511000 - Staff training services.
80521000 - Training programme services.
80531000 - Industrial and technical training services.
80532000 - Management training services.
80570000 - Personal development training services.
09300000 - Electricity, heating, solar and nuclear energy.
09330000 - Solar energy.
71314000 - Energy and related services.
71314300 - Energy-efficiency consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CRN2020-014
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 05/06/2020 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: the deadline for submitting the tender is 12 o'clock, on 5 June 2020. (not expression of interest deadline)
To view this notice, please click here:
13. Description of Amendment / Addition: the latest clarification Q&A has been uploaded to the e-tendering portal dated 28/5/20 TKR-2020528-PRO-16640770
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/07/2020
Period of Work End date: 30/06/2024
Is this a Framework Agreement?: yes