GB-London: training services
Competitive Contract Notice Addendum
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-London: training services
1. Title: GB-London: training services
2. Awarding Authority:
Low Carbon Contracts Company Ltd
Fleetbank House, 2-6 Salisbury Square, London, EC4Y 8JX, United Kingdom
Tel. 02072118598, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://lccc.delta-esourcing.com
Attn: Carol Lin
Sub Type: Education and vocational education services.
4. Description: Specialist training services. Staff training services. Training programme services. Industrial and technical training services. Management training services. Personal development training services. Electricity, heating, solar and nuclear energy. Solar energy. Energy and related services. Energy-efficiency consultancy services. The Low Carbon Contracts Company (LCCC) wishes to select and appoint several suitable training providers for providing management development and coaching, and industry-based knowledge training services.
5. CPV Codes:
80510000 - Specialist training services.
80511000 - Staff training services.
80521000 - Training programme services.
80531000 - Industrial and technical training services.
80532000 - Management training services.
80570000 - Personal development training services.
09300000 - Electricity, heating, solar and nuclear energy.
09330000 - Solar energy.
71314000 - Energy and related services.
71314300 - Energy-efficiency consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CRN2020-014
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 05/06/2020 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.the deadline for submitting the tender is 12 o'clock, on 5 June 2020. (not expression of interest deadline)
To view this notice, please click here:
13. Description of Amendment / Addition: Clarification No.1 has been issued in our e-tendering portal for this tender. Please log on to https://lccc.delta-esourcing.com/ check the tender box under the Access Code : 55D4V63TJK, for more information. The deadline for submitting the tender is 12 o'clock, on 5 June 2020. (not expression of interest deadline) TKR-2020526-PRO-16627867
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/07/2020
Period of Work End date: 30/06/2024
Is this a Framework Agreement?: yes