Low Carbon Contracts Company Ltd is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-London: Maintenance and support services for LCCC's forecasting model|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Authority:||Low Carbon Contracts Company Ltd|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||maintenance and support services for LCCC's forecasting model 'Supplier Obligation Forecasting Model' in relation to CFD|
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-London: Maintenance and support services for LCCC's forecasting model
2. Awarding Authority:
Low Carbon Contracts Company Ltd
Fleetbank House, 2-6 Salisbury Square, London, EC4Y 8JX, United Kingdom
Tel. 02072118598, Email: email@example.com
Attn: Carol Lin
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: IT software development services. IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support. Industry specific software development services. Industry specific software package. maintenance and support services for LCCC's forecasting model 'Supplier Obligation Forecasting Model' in relation to CFD
5. CPV Codes:
72212517 - IT software development services.
72000000 - IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support.
72212100 - Industry specific software development services.
48100000 - Industry specific software package.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CRN2018-013
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 07/11/2018 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/04/2019
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no