Low Carbon Contracts Company Ltd is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-London: SOFM and Nonstradamus system consultancy services|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Authority:||Low Carbon Contracts Company Ltd|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||consultancy services for LCCC's SOFM and Nonstradamus systems as and when required.|
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-London: SOFM and Nonstradamus system consultancy services
2. Awarding Authority:
Low Carbon Contracts Company Ltd
Fleetbank House, 2-6 Salisbury Square, london, ec4y 8jx, United Kingdom
Tel. 02072118598, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Carol Lin
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Software consultancy services. Software programming and consultancy services. Software integration consultancy services. Electricity, heating, solar and nuclear energy. Systems consultancy services. consultancy services for LCCC's SOFM and Nonstradamus systems as and when required.
5. CPV Codes:
72266000 - Software consultancy services.
72200000 - Software programming and consultancy services.
72227000 - Software integration consultancy services.
09300000 - Electricity, heating, solar and nuclear energy.
72246000 - Systems consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 26/09/2018 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/12/2018
Period of Work End date: 30/11/2020
Is this a Framework Agreement?: yes