Low Carbon Contracts Company Ltd has published this notice through Delta eSourcing
|Title:||GB-london: The Provision of staff benefit agent|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Award Notice|
|Authority:||Low Carbon Contracts Company Ltd|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
View Full Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-london: The Provision of staff benefit agent
1. Title: GB-london: The Provision of staff benefit agent
2. Awarding Authority:
Low Carbon Contracts Company Ltd
Fleetbank House, 2-6 Salisbury Square, London, EC4Y 8JX, United Kingdom
Tel. 02081879297, Email: email@example.com
Contact: The Procurement & Supply Chain Manager, Attn: Carol Lin
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Benefit services. Human resources management consultancy services. The Low Carbon Contracts Company wishes to select and appoint a suitable agent to support LCCC deliver its employee benefits system. This tender covers the management of the LCCC current employee benefits programme. This would cover the development, implementation, delivery, promotion, management, administration and maintenance of a suite of flexible, voluntary and salary sacrifice benefits schemes. Please note this notice is not an 'expression of interest', this notice is for the 'call of competition'. Please log on to our e-tendering portal and use the access code 2E97B6Z5HJ to download documents.
5. CPV Codes:
75310000 - Benefit services.
79414000 - Human resources management consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CRN2021-003
9. Awarded to:
Amba People Ltd
National ID: 04316451, Unit 1 Pinkers Court, , Briarlands Office Park, Rudgeway, Bristol, BS35 3QH, United Kingdom
Tel. 01454 808658, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Andy Bradley
Value Cost: 40,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 29/07/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: Not Provided
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement. Please note this notice is not an 'expression of interest', this notice is for the 'call of competition'. Please log on to our e-tendering portal and use the access code 2E97B6Z5HJ to download documents.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 30/07/2021
Period of Work End date: 22/01/2025