Low Carbon Contracts Company Ltd has published this notice through Delta eSourcing
|Title:||GB-london: The provision of electricity metering review service|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Award Notice|
|Authority:||Low Carbon Contracts Company Ltd|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
View Full Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-london: The provision of electricity metering review service
1. Title: GB-london: The provision of electricity metering review service
2. Awarding Authority:
Low Carbon Contracts Company Ltd
10 South Colonnade, Canary Wharf, London, E14 4PU, United Kingdom
Tel. 02081879297, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Carol Lin, Attn: Carol Lin
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Energy-efficiency consultancy services. Business and management consultancy and related services. Environmental issues consultancy services. Research and development services and related consultancy services. LCCC wishes to select and appoint an industry specialist to provide a report for the electricity metering review in relation to Contracts for Difference & Capacity Market. Please note this is not an Expression of Interest notice, this is a Call for Competition notice.
5. CPV Codes:
71314300 - Energy-efficiency consultancy services.
79400000 - Business and management consultancy and related services.
90713000 - Environmental issues consultancy services.
73000000 - Research and development services and related consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
no contract is awarded
10 South Colonnade, E14 4PU
Attn: Carol Lin
Value Cost: 0
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 25/08/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: Not Provided
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement. Please note that this is not an Expression of interest notice, this is a Call for Competition notice. Please log on to https://lccc.delta-esourcing.com, using Access code MN28YF9487.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 27/09/2021
Period of Work End date: 13/12/2021