GB-London: Company Secretarial Support Services
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNoticeAddendum - GB-London: Company Secretarial Support Services
1. Title: GB-London: Company Secretarial Support Services
2. Awarding Authority:
Low Carbon Contracts Company Ltd
10 South Colonnade, Canary Wharf, London, E14 4PU, United Kingdom
Tel. 02081879297, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Carol Lin, Attn: Carol Lin
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Business and management consultancy and related services. Business and management consultancy services. Business-development consultancy services. The Low Carbon Contracts Company (LCCC) invites experienced and reputable service providers to submit proposals to provide company secretarial support services to support the current General Counsel and Company Secretary. Please note LCCC is seeking a resource who would provide company secretarial support services to LCCC for an estimated 60 working days per year. Any agencies/ partners could offer suitable resources to us via this RfQ (CVs), A service contract would be issued to either the bidder or the resource directly for the services, while a separate agreement could be established with the agencies/partners for the adminstration fee ( if applicable).
5. CPV Codes:
79400000 - Business and management consultancy and related services.
79410000 - Business and management consultancy services.
79411100 - Business-development consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
Highbury Governance Services Ltd
National ID: 13881864, 8 Fergus Road, Highbury, London, N5 1JS, United Kingdom
Tel. 07854 229 468, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Beverley Van Der Sluis, Attn: Beverley Van Der Sluis
Value Cost: 100,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 10/02/2022
11. Number of Tenders Received: Not Provided
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 14/02/2022
Period of Work End date: 10/02/2025