GB-London: The provision of annual employee engagement survey and associated services
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-London: The provision of annual employee engagement survey and associated services
1. Title: GB-London: The provision of annual employee engagement survey and associated services
2. Awarding Authority:
Low Carbon Contracts Company Ltd
10 South Colonnade, Canary Wharf, London, E14 4PU, United Kingdom
Tel. 02081879297, Email: email@example.com
Attn: Carol Lin
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Business and management consultancy and related services. Human resources management consultancy services. The Low Carbon Contracts Company (LCCC) wishes to select and appoint a suitable employee engagement service provider to deliver their annual staff engagement survey and associated services. Please note that this notice is not for an Expression of Interest, it is a Call for Competition.
5. CPV Codes:
79400000 - Business and management consultancy and related services.
79414000 - Human resources management consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
People Insight Ltd
National ID: 05224597, Ashbridge Business Centre, 121 High Street, , Berjgansted, Hertfordshire, HP4 2DJ , United Kingdom
Tel. 0203 142 6511, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Costa Antoniou
Value Cost: 21,500
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: Yes Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 12/10/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: Not Provided
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement. Please note that this notice is not for an Expression of Interest, it is a Call for Competition.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/11/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/10/2024