GB-london: The provision of electricity metering review services (lot 1 & 2)
Competitive Contract Notice Addendum
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-london: The provision of electricity metering review services (lot 1 & 2)
1. Title: GB-london: The provision of electricity metering review services (lot 1 & 2)
2. Awarding Authority:
Low Carbon Contracts Company Ltd
10 South Colonnade, Canary Wharf, London, E14 4PU, United Kingdom
Tel. 02081879297, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Carol Lin
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Electricity. Energy-efficiency consultancy services. Research and development services and related consultancy services. Environmental issues consultancy services. The Low Carbon Contracts Company Ltd (LCCC) wishes to select and appoint a couple of industry specialists to provide a report for the electricity metering review (Lot 1 and Lot 2 each). Please note this is a repeated tendering exercise. It is a call for competition, not expression of interest.
5. CPV Codes:
09310000 - Electricity.
71314300 - Energy-efficiency consultancy services.
73000000 - Research and development services and related consultancy services.
90713000 - Environmental issues consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CRN2021-030A
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 02/09/2021 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
13. Description of Amendment / Addition: There is an amendment with the tender document ( lot 1 deliverables), and the tender deadline has been changed to 9 September 2021 (12:00pm). TKR-202191-PRO-18836126
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/10/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/01/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no