GB-London: The Provision of Communication and Coaching Services
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-London: The Provision of Communication and Coaching Services
1. Title: GB-London: The Provision of Communication and Coaching Services
2. Awarding Authority:
Low Carbon Contracts Company Ltd
Fleetbank House, 2-6 Salisbury Square, London, EC4Y 8JX, United Kingdom
Tel. 02081879297, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Carol Lin, Attn: Carol Lin
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Coaching services. Development consultancy services. Human resources management consultancy services. Public relations consultancy services. Low Carbon Contracts Company are seeking an external consultancy to partner with the business to develop and build our external profile by communicating LCCC's mission, vision, and strategy to external audience. Please note this is not an expression of interest, this is a call for competition. To respond to this opportunity, please go to https://lccc.delta-esourcing.com/respond/46GXYM6834 (access code 46GXYM6834).
5. CPV Codes:
79998000 - Coaching services.
73220000 - Development consultancy services.
79414000 - Human resources management consultancy services.
79416200 - Public relations consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CRN2021-013
9. Awarded to:
Instinctif Partners Ltd
National ID: 01036926, 65 Gresham Street, London, EC2V 7NQ, United Kingdom
Tel. 02074572020, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Tim Field, Attn: Tim Field
Value Cost: 100,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 05/07/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: Not Provided
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement. To respond to this opportunity, please go to https://lccc.delta-esourcing.com/respond/46GXYM6834 (access code 46GXYM6834 )
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 12/07/2021
Period of Work End date: 03/07/2023