GB-london: The Provision of Power Market Data
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-london: The Provision of Power Market Data
2. Awarding Authority:
Low Carbon Contracts Company Ltd
Fleetbank House, 2-6 Salisbury Square, London, EC4Y 8JX, United Kingdom
Tel. 02081879297, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Carol Lin, Attn: Carol Lin
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Energy and related services. Energy-management services. Data services. The Low Carbon Contracts Company (LCCC) wishes to select and appoint a suitable power market provider (contractor) to provide analytical data, reporting and insights to LCCC in the form of yearly subscriptions, for the next three years. Please note this is not an Expression of Interest. This is a call for competition. Interested Parties please click https://lccc.delta-esourcing.com/ and locate the RfQ using the Access Code E8WC5F92UP
5. CPV Codes:
71314000 - Energy and related services.
71314200 - Energy-management services.
72300000 - Data services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 21/06/2021 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
Fleetbank House, 2-6 Salisbury Square
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement. Please note this is not an Expression of Interest. This is a call for competition. Interested Parties please click https://lccc.delta-esourcing.com/ and locate the RfQ using the Access Code E8WC5F92UP
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 04/01/2022
Period of Work End date: 31/12/2024
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no