GB-London: The development of an organisational agile culture
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-London: The development of an organisational agile culture
1. Title: GB-London: The development of an organisational agile culture
2. Awarding Authority:
Low Carbon Contracts Company Ltd
Fleetbank House, 2-6 Salisbury Square, London, EC4Y 8JX, United Kingdom
Tel. 02081879297, Email: email@example.com
Attn: Carol Lin
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Management consultant services and related services.
4. Description: Business analysis consultancy services. Business and management consultancy and related services. Business and management consultancy services. Business-development consultancy services. Human resources management consultancy services. LCCC/ESC intends to select and appoint one service provider to work with the organisation to develop an agile and dynamic culture which will enable us to innovate inside the business and respond to stakeholder needs in a timely and expert manner, and to equip the business in preparation to undertake new business opportunities as these become available. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST NOTICE, THIS IS A CALL FOR COMPETITION. PLEASE SEE DETAILS https://lccc.delta-esourcing.com/respond/2J3N6946GW
5. CPV Codes:
72221000 - Business analysis consultancy services.
79400000 - Business and management consultancy and related services.
79410000 - Business and management consultancy services.
79411100 - Business-development consultancy services.
79414000 - Human resources management consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
Korn Ferry UK Ltd
National ID: 00763575, Ryder Court, 14 Ryder Street, London, SW1Y 6QB, United Kingdom
Tel. 07813 906006
Attn: Chris Davies
Value Cost: 65,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 22/04/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: Not Provided
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST NOTICE, THIS IS A CALL FOR COMPETITION. PLEASE SEE DETAILS https://lccc.delta-esourcing.com/respond/2J3N6946GW
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 10/05/2021
Period of Work End date: 09/05/2022