GB-london: The provision of design services
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-london: The provision of design services
1. Title: GB-london: The provision of design services
2. Awarding Authority:
Low Carbon Contracts Company Ltd
Fleetbank House, 2-6 Salisbury Square, London, EC4Y 8JX, United Kingdom
Tel. 02081879297, Email: email@example.com
Attn: Carol Lin
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Designs. Printing and related services. Digital printing services. Design consultancy services. Graphic design services. Design support services. LCCC has a requirement for a design agency to produce the annual report and other design requirements such as additional templates (consultation, press release) and credential documents that can be sent to our stakeholders.
5. CPV Codes:
22314000 - Designs.
79800000 - Printing and related services.
79811000 - Digital printing services.
79415200 - Design consultancy services.
79822500 - Graphic design services.
79933000 - Design support services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CRN2020-040
9. Awarded to:
WPA Pinfold Ltd
National ID: 02384892, Ex Libris, Nineveh Road, Leeds, LS11 9QG, United Kingdom
Attn: Richard Hurst
Value Cost: 40,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 24/03/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: Not Provided
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST, THIS IS A CALL FOR COMPETITION (LOG ON TO LCCC E-TENDERING PORTAL USE ACCESS CODE 76D2QN4EJJ)
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/04/2021
Period of Work End date: 01/04/2023