GB-london: The Provision of staff benefit agent
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-london: The Provision of staff benefit agent
2. Awarding Authority:
Low Carbon Contracts Company Ltd
Fleetbank House, 2-6 Salisbury Square, London, EC4Y 8JX, United Kingdom
Tel. 02081879297, Email: email@example.com
Contact: The Procurement & Supply Chain Manager, Attn: Carol Lin
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Benefit services. Human resources management consultancy services. The Low Carbon Contracts Company wishes to select and appoint a suitable agent to support LCCC deliver its employee benefits system. This tender covers the management of the LCCC current employee benefits programme. This would cover the development, implementation, delivery, promotion, management, administration and maintenance of a suite of flexible, voluntary and salary sacrifice benefits schemes. Please note this notice is not an 'expression of interest', this notice is for the 'call of competition'. Please log on to our e-tendering portal and use the access code 2E97B6Z5HJ to download documents.
5. CPV Codes:
75310000 - Benefit services.
79414000 - Human resources management consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CRN2021-003
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 08/04/2021 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
Fleetbank House, 2-6 Salisbury Square
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement. Please note this notice is not an 'expression of interest', this notice is for the 'call of competition'. Please log on to our e-tendering portal and use the access code 2E97B6Z5HJ to download documents.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 03/05/2021
Period of Work End date: 30/10/2024
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no