GB-London: The Provision of Communication and Coaching Services
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-London: The Provision of Communication and Coaching Services
2. Awarding Authority:
Low Carbon Contracts Company Ltd
Fleetbank House, 2-6 Salisbury Square, London, EC4Y 8JX, United Kingdom
Tel. 02081879297, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Carol Lin, Attn: Carol Lin
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Coaching services. Development consultancy services. Human resources management consultancy services. Public relations consultancy services. Low Carbon Contracts Company are seeking an external consultancy to partner with the business to develop and build our external profile by communicating LCCC's mission, vision, and strategy to external audience. Please note this is not an expression of interest, this is a call for competition. To respond to this opportunity, please go to https://lccc.delta-esourcing.com/respond/46GXYM6834 (access code 46GXYM6834).
5. CPV Codes:
79998000 - Coaching services.
73220000 - Development consultancy services.
79414000 - Human resources management consultancy services.
79416200 - Public relations consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CRN2021-013
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 13/04/2021 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement. To respond to this opportunity, please go to https://lccc.delta-esourcing.com/respond/46GXYM6834 (access code 46GXYM6834 )
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 10/05/2021
Period of Work End date: 09/05/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no