GB-London: The Provision of Engagement Advisory Services
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-London: The Provision of Engagement Advisory Services
2. Awarding Authority:
Low Carbon Contracts Company Ltd
Fleetbank House, 2-6 Salisbury Square, London, EC4Y 8JX, United Kingdom
Tel. 02081879297, Email: email@example.com
Attn: Carol Lin
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Business and management consultancy and related services. Public relations consultancy services. Advertising and marketing services. Advertising services. Low Carbon Contracts Company Limited (LCCC) would like to select and appoint a maximum of two engagement service provider(s) to provide advisory services in respect of implementing a stakeholder engagement plan, as and when required. Please note this notice is not for Expression of Interest, it is a call for competition. Please log on to https://lccc.delta-esourcing.com/ , and search using Access code 74CG89KFXF.
5. CPV Codes:
79400000 - Business and management consultancy and related services.
79416200 - Public relations consultancy services.
79340000 - Advertising and marketing services.
79341000 - Advertising services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 01/03/2021 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
Fleetbank House, 2-6 Salisbury Square
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement. Please note this notice is not for Expression of Interest, it is a call for competition. Please log on to https://lccc.delta-esourcing.com/ , and search using Access code 74CG89KFXF.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 29/03/2021
Period of Work End date: 28/03/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: yes