GB-london: LCCC data management initiative
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-london: LCCC data management initiative
1. Title: GB-london: LCCC data management initiative
2. Awarding Authority:
Low Carbon Contracts Company Ltd
Fleetbank House, 2-6 Salisbury Square, London, EC4Y 8JX, United Kingdom
Tel. 02081879297, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Carol Lin
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Research and development services.
4. Description: Software consultancy services. Networking developers software development services. The LCCC require developer resource to carry out development works on database and user interface tools designed to facilitate master data management incorporating load, storage, validations and usage rules based on the Contract for Difference (CfD) Scheme which has been independently created for LCCC.
5. CPV Codes:
72266000 - Software consultancy services.
72212215 - Networking developers software development services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
Amira Technologies Ltd
National ID: 09874717, The Glassworks, Mill Bay, Folkstone, Kent, CT20 1JG, United Kingdom
Tel. 0779024 7474
Attn: Jack Barber
Value Cost: 100,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 25/01/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: Not Provided
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST. THIS IS A CALL FOR COMPETITION. please log on to https://lccc.delta-esourcing.com/, using assess code RM757GXP2A.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/02/2021
Period of Work End date: 01/02/2023