GB-London: The development of an organisational agile culture
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-London: The development of an organisational agile culture
2. Awarding Authority:
Low Carbon Contracts Company Ltd
Fleetbank House, 2-6 Salisbury Square, London, EC4Y 8JX, United Kingdom
Tel. 02081879297, Email: email@example.com
Attn: Carol Lin
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Management consultant services and related services.
4. Description: Business analysis consultancy services. Business and management consultancy and related services. Business and management consultancy services. Business-development consultancy services. Human resources management consultancy services. LCCC/ESC intends to select and appoint one service provider to work with the organisation to develop an agile and dynamic culture which will enable us to innovate inside the business and respond to stakeholder needs in a timely and expert manner, and to equip the business in preparation to undertake new business opportunities as these become available. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST NOTICE, THIS IS A CALL FOR COMPETITION. PLEASE SEE DETAILS https://lccc.delta-esourcing.com/respond/2J3N6946GW
5. CPV Codes:
72221000 - Business analysis consultancy services.
79400000 - Business and management consultancy and related services.
79410000 - Business and management consultancy services.
79411100 - Business-development consultancy services.
79414000 - Human resources management consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 15/02/2021 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
Fleetbank House, 2-6 Salisbury Square
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST NOTICE, THIS IS A CALL FOR COMPETITION. PLEASE SEE DETAILS https://lccc.delta-esourcing.com/respond/2J3N6946GW
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 15/03/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: yes