GB-london: Energy Market Support Framework
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-london: Energy Market Support Framework
2. Awarding Authority:
Low Carbon Contracts Company Ltd
Fleetbank House, 2-6 Salisbury Square, London, EC4Y 8JX, United Kingdom
Tel. 02081879297, Email: email@example.com
Attn: Carol Lin
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Energy and related services. Energy-efficiency consultancy services. LCCC would like to develop a framework for ad-hoc pieces of work relating to EMR, GB and UK/EU-wide energy Market design (electricity, gas, carbon, balancing), BREXIT, net zero and regulatory change, related analysis. Also, we shall require expert review services including secondee support to help manage any resourcing bottle necks in the team.
5. CPV Codes:
71314000 - Energy and related services.
71314300 - Energy-efficiency consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CRN2020-005
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category G: 500K to 1M
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 01/12/2020 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 15/02/2021
Period of Work End date: 14/02/2025
Is this a Framework Agreement?: yes