GB-London: The undertaking of LCCC's stakeholder research
Competitive Contract Notice Addendum
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-London: The undertaking of LCCC's stakeholder research
1. Title: GB-London: The undertaking of LCCC's stakeholder research
2. Awarding Authority:
Low Carbon Contracts Company Ltd
Fleetbank House, 2-6 Salisbury Square, London, EC4Y 8JX, United Kingdom
Tel. 07905070659, Email: email@example.com
Attn: Carol Lin
Sub Type: Market research and public opinion polling services.
4. Description: Survey services. Survey design services. Survey conduction services. Customer survey services. Customer satisfaction survey. to undertake a stakeholder survey on behalf of LCCC and ESC on a yearly basis, made up of a quantitative survey and targeted qualitative phone interviews.
5. CPV Codes:
79311000 - Survey services.
79311100 - Survey design services.
79311200 - Survey conduction services.
79342310 - Customer survey services.
79342311 - Customer satisfaction survey.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 28/09/2020 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
13. Description of Amendment / Addition: please note this is not an Expression of interest. it is an invitation to tender. TKR-2020918-PRO-17098705
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/12/2020
Period of Work End date: 26/06/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no