GB-London: The provision of annual studies in relation to EMR schemes
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-London: The provision of annual studies in relation to EMR schemes
2. Awarding Authority:
Low Carbon Contracts Company Ltd
15 Bosville Drive, kent, London, EC4Y 8JX, United Kingdom
Tel. 02072118205, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Carol Lin
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Management consultant services and related services.
4. Description: Energy-efficiency consultancy services. Business analysis consultancy services. Business and management consultancy and related services. Evaluation consultancy services. Environmental issues consultancy services. Legal advisory services. Legal advisory and information services. LCCC would like to appoint a consultant to deliver annually over a three-year period an impact assessment on changes in non-EMR policy, regulatory and market change to the EMR schemes in the form of a report.
5. CPV Codes:
71314300 - Energy-efficiency consultancy services.
72221000 - Business analysis consultancy services.
79400000 - Business and management consultancy and related services.
79419000 - Evaluation consultancy services.
90713000 - Environmental issues consultancy services.
79111000 - Legal advisory services.
79140000 - Legal advisory and information services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 11/09/2020 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: Please note this is NOT an expression of interest, it is a call for completion. Deadline for submitting the tender is 11/9/20
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 05/10/2020
Period of Work End date: 18/12/2020
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no