GB-london: The Provision of General Recruitment Services
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-london: The Provision of General Recruitment Services
2. Awarding Authority:
Low Carbon Contracts Company Ltd
Fleetbank House, 2-6 Salisbury Square, London, EC4Y 8JX, United Kingdom
Tel. 02072118205, Email: email@example.com
Attn: Carol Lin
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Personnel placement and supply services.
4. Description: Business services: law, marketing, consulting, recruitment, printing and security. Recruitment services. Assessment centre services for recruitment. Low Carbon Contracts Company Ltd would like to select a few recruitment partners to provide the recruitment services to the company as and when required.
5. CPV Codes:
79000000 - Business services: law, marketing, consulting, recruitment, printing and security.
79600000 - Recruitment services.
79635000 - Assessment centre services for recruitment.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CRN2019-023
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 24/08/2020 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
Contact: Carol Lin
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement. Please note this notice is NOT an expression of interest, and it is an invitation to tender, please go to the company's e-tendering portal to assess the tender information : https://lccc.delta-esourcing.com/. Assess code 3Q5P42ZM63.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/10/2020
Period of Work End date: 30/09/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: yes