GB-London: The Provision of SageX3 configuration service
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-London: The Provision of SageX3 configuration service
2. Awarding Authority:
Low Carbon Contracts Company Ltd
Fleetbank House, 2-6 Salisbury Square, London, EC4Y 8JX, United Kingdom
Tel. 02072118205, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Carol Lin, Attn: Carol Lin
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Computer and related services.
4. Description: Software package and information systems. Operating system enhancement software package. Networking developers' software package. Transaction-processing software package. Transaction server software package. Financial analysis and accounting software package. Financial systems software package. Accounting software package. Enterprise resource planning software package. IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support. Software programming and consultancy services. Industry specific software development services. LCCC requires a contractor to install and configure the Sage X3 accounting system for LCCC key operations, replacing the Epicor system that LCCC is currently using.
5. CPV Codes:
48000000 - Software package and information systems.
48213000 - Operating system enhancement software package.
48215000 - Networking developers' software package.
48217000 - Transaction-processing software package.
48219400 - Transaction server software package.
48440000 - Financial analysis and accounting software package.
48442000 - Financial systems software package.
48443000 - Accounting software package.
48451000 - Enterprise resource planning software package.
72000000 - IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support.
72200000 - Software programming and consultancy services.
72212100 - Industry specific software development services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CRN2019-027
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 24/08/2020 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement. Please note this notice is NOT for expression of interest. It is an invitation to tender, details please see LCCC's e-tendering portal. https://lccc.delta-esourcing.com/
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 05/10/2020
Period of Work End date: 30/11/2020
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no